- **Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, Linux, and WebGL platform deployment
- High performance native C++ core with single command builds and absolute minimum dependencies
- Node based scene graph with access to low level graphics API for custom rendering on D3D 9/11, OpenGL 2/3/ES2, and WebGL
- Drag and drop standard 2D/3D format import, including Autodesk FBX, Collada, Blender, Spriter, Tiled, and more
- C# IDE integration with Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, and MonoDevelop
- Innovative preview mode runs in subprocess for editor stability, reduced memory fragmentation, and is the foundation for future previewing on device
- Chromium WebView for E-Commerce payments, accessing Facebook social graph, video streaming, and many more use cases
- Automated script binding generation of native C++ subsystems
- Best in class third party integrations including Box2D/Bullet physics, Recast/Detour pathfinding, TurboBadger UI, CEF3, duktape VM, SDL2
- Available as precompiled binaries or fork on GitHub under the permissive MIT license
- Backed by software professionals with decades of experience in the technology and game industries
Download the Atomic Editor
Question & Answer, Facebook Discussion Group, Gitter Chat
Looking for Examples?
Building the Atomic Editor from Source
Please see Building the Atomic Editor from Source for Visual Studio 2015, XCode, and QtCreator build instructions.